Deep inside, you know your life – and work – could be more energizing.
You have ideas and dreams. You have talents and wisdom.
You have gifts to share.
But you’re hiding and staying small.
- Long for a job that nourishes your soul
- Dream about starting a business you love
- Wonder how to share your passion with the world
- Be hiding your talents and playing it safe
- Be reluctant to sell, promote, persuade or ask for what you want
- Be unsure what to do and afraid you’ll never find “the right thing”
So, you’re not taking action. You’re not following through. And the longer you wait, the harder it is to get started.
You tell yourself that you don’t know enough yet, you need more training, that maybe you don’t have what it takes to succeed. You have great ideas and skills, but your goals are fuzzy.
No more excuses!
The truth is, you’ve got almost everything you need but …
A clear vision
Confidence in your unique talents
The stamina and commitment to stick with it
You need to get in touch with your passions and know what makes you special. You need to be clear about your core values. You need to take stock of your talents and skills. You need to set a clear course and commit to yourself. When you do all that, you can present yourself with excitement. You can find work, develop a business – and build a life – that has integrity.
I help women set a course with intention, to manifest their dreams and visions. In our work, you will learn to…
- Speak powerfully and honestly about what you want and what you do
- Project confidence in the way you stand, speak, and write
- Ask for what you want and what you’re worth
- Get clear, articulate, and visible
- Know in your bones that the choices you make reflect your deepest truth
I help you get clear about what matters on the inside, and provide you with tools and resources to show it on the outside.
I help you stay accountable, banishing the sabotaging patterns that get in the way.
I help you stay in touch with your dreams – and shine a light on your talents.
Take a look at how I helped a client realize his dreams.
I’m Laura Paradise of Paradise Coaching. Using my background in coaching, non-profit fundraising, expressive movement and yoga, I help clients align body, mind, voice, and spirit. I focus on bringing forth authentic expression because I believe we are most effective – and feel most alive – when we embody our core values. My coaching practice targets women because I believe it’s time for us to stand up, speak proudly and powerfully, and deepen our contributions in the world.